Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Todd fans, last day to vote!

I have to admit I'm a bit nervous.

I thought Cal Poly grad Todd was a shoe-in to win HGTV's Design Star competition, but I actually found myself liking Kim's final hotel suite design and considering Todd's a little uninspired compared to his previous performance. And she clearly has good hosting skills, even if she doesn't have the infectious energy of the big-kid-like Todd.

Still, taking the competition as a whole, rather than looking at only the final challenge, Todd has rocked it week after week while I can't seem to remember any of Kim's designs that impressed, let alone blew me away. And her design for the second-to-last challenge was downright ugly.

So, log on to HGTV or get out your cell phones to vote! Today is the last day for voting, and results will be revealed in Sunday night's finale at 9 p.m.

Read my other blogs on the show here and here.

No comments: