Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Vintages needs you!

In addition to being the online editor for sanluisobispo.com and writing Discover SLO, I'm also the editor of Vintages, a wine and tourism magazine The Tribune publishes.

I'm starting to plan this fall's issue, and I'd love to hear your ideas for stories and features. A favorite winery or other spot you'd like to see featured? Something you've always wondered about wineries or winemaking? Ideas for a specific type of trip you'd like to plan to the Central Coast and its wine country?

Let me know and we'll try to include something in our next issue, which comes out in September, just before the fall harvest -- which, by the way, is a great time to visit the area's many wineries.

You can leave a comment here or email me at sbuffalo@thetribunenews.com.

You can find the spring Vintages at many of the area's tasting rooms or at sanluisobispo.com here.

No comments: